Enrolment for the twentieth annual Teapot Summer School 10 – 19 January 2020 Brightwater, Nelson
Registration is limited to 90 people so it is wise to be in early.
1. Residential: $1100 ($1000 with early bird discount) accommodation on site with all meals.
2. Non-residential with meals $800 ($730 with early bird discount) includes all lunches and dinners on site.
3. Non-residential, no meals: $555 ($505 with early bird discount) includes Wednesday lunch and dinner and dinner prior to the cabaret.
4. Young people’s scholarships: $770 ($700 with early bird discount) up to 12 places for people aged 15-23, including accommodation on site and all meals.
Early bird discount
Each enrolment option can be discounted for early payment. Two payment options are available:
- $400 deposit (non-refundable) to be paid by 1 September 2019 and balance of discounted fee payable by 3 January 2020.
- Full amount of discounted fee to be paid by 15 October 2019.
Payment by monthly instalments – email us to arrange.
Refunds (apart from the $400 early bird deposit) at the discretion of the Teapot Summer School management.
A. Direct Banking
Account No: 03-1354-0108005-02
Please include your initials and last name for our records.
Please make cheques payable to NZCCO and mail a printed enrolment form to:
1/5 Alton Street
Please submit the form below and then make a payment using one of the options above.
*Photo of Ebbe Monk courtesy of Stuff/Nelson Mail.