ENROLMENT FOR THE TWENTY-SECOND ANNUAL TEAPOT VALLEY CHORAL CAMP
12 – 21 JANUARY 2024, BRIGHTWATER, NELSON
The Early Bird Deadline has been extended to 31 October because of school holidays, the election, and Labour Weekend, and because an IT issue meant that some people did not receive our September newsletter.
The school will start at 6 pm on Friday 12 January 2024 with registration open at 4 pm. The school will conclude with a concert in the afternoon of Sunday 21 January. More detailed joining notes can be found here.
Teapot Valley Choral Camp fees are made up of two components:
- The charges made by the Teapot Valley Christian Camp for nine nights’ accommodation and meals.
- A charge to cover other costs such as conductor, vocal coach, soloist and accompanist fees, concert costs, etc.
Those willing to pay part or all of their fees early can benefit from a discounted (Early Bird) price.
For 2024 we again have, thanks to generous donors, the Teapot Valley Choral Camp Music Grants. We particularly welcome applicants whose personal circumstances may prevent them from enrolling at the choral camp.
Young people may also apply for the Inga Lane Legacy Award.
1. Residential: $1370 ($1245 with discount) – accommodation on site with all meals.
2. Non-residential with meals: $1090 ($990 with discount) – includes all lunches and dinners on site.
3. Non-residential, no meals: $860 ($780 with discount) – includes Tuesday and Friday dinners.
4. Young people’s scholarships: $825 ($750 with discount) – up to 12 places for people aged 15-23, including accommodation on site and all meals.
Depending on our success in obtaining a grant from the Lion Foundation to assist with the cost of obtaining and duplicating music, there may be a surcharge for the music, which you will be entitled to keep after the event.
Paying the Early Bird Price
The early bird arrangement is as follows:
$400 deposit (non-refundable) to be paid by the Early Bird End Date which has been extended to 31 October 2023, and balance of lower fee payable by 7 January 2024.
After the early bird end date, the full fee must be paid.
Payment by monthly instalments can be arranged – email us.
Other refunds (apart from the $400 early bird deposit) at the discretion of the TSST Board.
The last date for enrolments is 7 January 2024.
- Residential enrolments for bunk rooms may be limited to prevent over-crowding.
- The trust reserves the right when there are events beyond the Trust’s control to cancel the 2024 Summer School without compensation.
THE TEAPOT VALLEY CHORAL CAMP CODE OF CONDUCT
To protect all participants (singers and the Music Leadership Team) of the Teapot Valley Choral Camp, and to protect the Teapot Summer School Trust, we require registrants (and their parents or guardians if they are under 18 years old), and all staff, to read and agree to the Code of Conduct 2024.