ENROLMENT FOR THE TWENTY-FIRST ANNUAL TEAPOT SUMMER SCHOOL 14 – 23 JANUARY 2022 BRIGHTWATER, NELSON
Please note that the 2021 Teapot Summer School has been cancelled due to the Covid 19 crisis. The information below that relates to the cancelled 2021 Summer School has been retained on this website for now, in case it is useful to potential enrolees in the 2022 School. It is possible that the level of fees and the arrangements for enrolment and fee payment will change slightly. We will post on this site no later than 1 July 2021 about arrangements for 2022.
Teapot Summer School fees are made up of two components
- The charges made by the Teapot Valley Christian Camp for accommodation and meals
- A charge to cover all other costs such as conductor, vocal coach, soloist and accompanist fees, music hire, concert costs etc.
The “other costs” component of the fees has remained fixed since the inception of the Summer School twenty years ago. Over the years, prices for those things have risen and additional costs have been incurred such as insurance, website development and maintenance, and additional advertising to keep registrant numbers up. The Trust is now regretfully at the point of having to raise that component of the fees if it is to remain viable.
1. Residential: $1271 ($1155 early bird price) accommodation on site with all meals.
2. Non-residential with meals $946 ($860 early bird price) includes all lunches and dinners on site.
3. Non-residential, no meals: $737 ($665 early bird price) includes Tuesday lunch and dinner and dinner prior to the cabaret.
4. Young people’s scholarships: $776 ($705 early bird price) up to 12 places for people aged 15-23, including accommodation on site and all meals.
- Residential enrolments for bunk rooms may be limited to prevent over-crowding.
- The Camp fee component is reduced by $45 for those using tents, caravans and campers. If camping is attractive to you, we encourage you take this option as it will reduce crowding in the bunk rooms.
EARLY BIRD PRICE
Those willing to pay part or all of their fees early can benefit from a lower registration cost. Two payment options are available:
- $400 deposit (non-refundable) to be paid some time in October 2021 to be advised – and balance of lower fee payable by 1 January 2022.
- Full amount of lower fee to be paid by a date in late 2021 to be advised – watch this space..
Payment by monthly instalments – email us to arrange.
Refunds (apart from the $400 early bird deposit) at the discretion of the Teapot Summer School management.